Previewing the Shop.org Annual Summit...
Ah, it's after Labor Day and in our World of E-commerce that means:
- College football is back!
- NFL is back too!
- Holy cow, the holiday is right around the corner!
- Shop.org Summit is next week!
I'm pretty sure this is my 10th Summit and you can't beat the mix of strategic and tactical e-commerce information available at this show. As usual, we are extremely active at this year's summit and I wanted to make sure everyone knew what we're up to.
ChannelAdvisor Activities at Shop.org
This year at Summit, we will have three activities I wanted to point out in case you are going:
- Entire show: ChannelAdvisor will be at Booth 601 in the exhibit hall. I try and spend as much time as the booth as possible as it's the best way to meet folks, so stop by and say hello if you get a chance. We'll have some exciting new features and offerings to show off at the show.
- Tuesday Sept 11: 4:15pm - I am co-hosting a Latin America E-commerce roundtable with MercadoLibre in the Four Seasons 4 room. We'll dig into all the latest data and trends in Latin America including Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, etc.
- Wednesday Sept 12: 1:15pm - (Track 4 - Digital Retail 2015 and Beyond) I am moderating a breakout session on the Tech Titans (Amazon, Apple, eBay, Facebook, Google) with Lori Schafer from SAS and Deb Weinswig from Citi. These Titans are top of mind with retailers and we'll use this forum to ask some of the tough questions of our experts around how to not only survive, but thrive in a Titan dominated World.
I look forward to seeing everyone at shop.org. Also, congratulations to the new and returning board members!
Written by: Scot Wingo, CEO and co-founder, ChannelAdvisor Corp.