CyberMonday early look - 11am ET
- Amazon is on pace to match last year's 52% increase
- eBay is up 5X+ compared to last year - a definite change in what we've seen historically. Taking that datapoint with the other Cyber Five results we've seen and eBay is definitely participating in holiday 2012 in a much different and larger way than last year.
- CSE was slightly down y/y - probably driven by the Google product search / Google Shopping change.
- Search was up 30.6% y/y - another strong showing.
- Tuesday, November 27 - We'll be reporting complete Cyber Monday and Cyber Five updates
- Thursday, December 6 - We'll release complete November SSS results with added color
- Friday, December 7 – We’ll take a look at the first week of December and Holiday YTD
- Friday, December 14 – We’ll check in on the second week of December and Holiday YTD
- Friday, December 21- We’ll see how things are looking during the third week of December
- Monday, January 7, 2013- We’ll share December 2012 SSS and Holiday Wrap Up
This blog post was written by Scot Wingo, CEO, ChannelAdvisor. I am long Amazon and Google. eBay is an investor in ChannelAdvisor.